People always ask me "How were your holidays", to which I reply “good thanks!”, but unless I went travelling, nothing seems significant enough to talk about. But today I started thinking about all the good things I’ve done this summer, including those significant self-growing moments that no one ever talks about but SHOULD BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFICULT TO GET AROUND TO!
So as I’m going back to Uni tomorrow, which I’m bloody excited about, & a friend reminded me today that it’s officially Autumn, & I can’t believe how both quick & slow this summer has passed, I believe it is important for me to reflect on the GREAT, WONDERFUL TIMES I’ve had & be so, so grateful!
- Got a sub-editing position with Farrago!!!
- Published a piece with Hijacked!
- Went to Falls Freaking Festival
- Did the Color Run
- Began Bikram Yoga & ADORE IT
- Got a beautiful iPhone (it’s so pretty guys I’m so excited)
- Rearranged the furniture in my room, something I’ve been wanting to do FOR YEARS!
- Befriended my work mates, which means I love work now!
- GOT A RAISE HELL YEAH
- SWAM IN THE BEAUTIFUL OCEAN!
- Started a blog
- Started an Instagram
- Invited these lovely kids to run child-wisdom with me!
- Had some really great times with family & friends
I’ve had a fab summer, & I’m so excited to start my second year of Uni (even though I have to start it at 9am)! Hope you all had a great one too, & feel free to tell me your list of proud & funky moments!